Monday, January 17, 2011

A corner of my room, decorated finally!
Happy Dresser

I've been cooking A LOT lately. Last weekend I made myself a vegan brunch...which ended up lasting me three meals! There was a lot of yummy food :)
Vegan Brunch

Instead of meeting on Christmas Day (both my sister and I had to work) my family and I all got together a few days after in Santa Cruz. We rented a most lovely and cozy cottage where we all stayed. The last morning, we went to breakfast on the pier--a quick 5 min walk from our 'house!' These are my wonderful parents :)
Mom and Dad

Here's our halloween costumes for 2010! We spiced up our normal costumes and became pregnant. haha
Halloween 2010

2 comments:

  1. Finally an update!!
    More pictures of your room please.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like my little corner? Thank you--i'll post more soon :)

    ReplyDelete