Friday, July 16, 2010

I just can't get enough of this beautiful weather. Sarah and I sat in the park, crocheting, reading and soaking up warm sunshine. Here's me working on my little flowers!
Crocheting in the park

We also went to the Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens where we ventured into this really cool thatched open hut-type thing, found faces in rocks, danced in the redwoods, and bought a couple plants from the nursery!
Ahh, lovely flowers
Thatched Roof
Botanic Garden's Nursery
SB Botanic Gardens

I've been to the beach a lot lately too, here's Becca
Becca at the beach

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and finding ways to keep cool :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks totally beautiful. I hope I get to meet Sarah some time.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, check out this blog. I think you would love it.

    http://moonshinejunkyard.blogspot.com/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete